Take Advantage of Our Self-Wash Pet Spa
Uh Oh! Has your pup rolled around in a mess and is now the smelliest pup on the block? Or has the memory of the last time you washed your pup in the bathtub caused you to hesitate ever washing your pup again? Firehouse Pet Shop has just the solution for you! Check out the Self-wash spa and you will never delay washing again! Our tubs are tall enough to save your back from aching tomorrow, and allow for two people or more to easily wash any size dog.
We provide towels, brushes, your choice of some great quality shampoos, conditioners, ear wipes, eye wipes, and yummy after bath spray on conditioners. We also have quiet variable speed dryers to get the drying job done fast!
Pricing for the Self Wash includes everything you'll need, your choice of great quality products, and there is no time limit! Take all the time you need to pamper your pup! Tubs are available on a first come first serve basis. We do not take appointments.
Dogs Under 20lbs are $14 | Dogs 20 to 60lbs are $18 | Dogs over 60lbs are $22
Our Self Wash Pet Spa is currently at our Wenatchee location only.
Save $4 when you bathe 2 Dogs! Just ask about our Rub-a-Dub-Dub frequent bather club, where you buy 6 washes and your 7th wash is free!
Watch This Video to See How it works!
View Our House Rules:
- Firehouse Pet Shop requests that all pets entering our facilities be up to date on vaccinations.
- Pets with flea infestations should be treated prior to entering our facilities. If you learn that your pet is infested while using our facilities an employee should be notified immediately so we can properly treat for pests.
- All dogs must be on a leash and under the control of an adult.
- Pets must never be left unattended while in our facilities.
- For the safety of all our clients, disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management’s discretion. Talk to a manager to discuss options for using services that may be better suited for your pets special needs.
- Children 16 years old and younger must be attended by and under the supervision of a parent or responsible adult at all times.
- To ensure we can accommodate all our customers needs, we ask that you be mindful of time when others are waiting to use the Spa.
Important Skunk Policy:
Dogs and humans alike can be very sensitive to the odor of skunk. The compounds (thiols) that make up a skunks secretion can cause symptoms such as ocular swelling and redness, sneezing, vomiting and general discomfort. To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all, our customers using Self Wash should treat their skunked pets prior to bringing them in for a bath. We recommend using the following at-home skunk remedy or one of the products that we offer in store to treat your pet prior to bathing. It is always recommended that you treat your pet while dry (before bathing) to help prevent spreading the oils throughout your pets coat.
Skunk RemedyIn a plastic bucket, mix together the following ingredients:
- 1 quart of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1/4 cup of baking soda
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of liquid soap
- 1 quart tepid water (if treating larger pets)
Before adding water to your pets coat, apply remedy to the affected area on your pet promptly and thoroughly, working the solution deep into the fur. Leave the solution on for about 5 minutes or until the odor is gone. Some heavily oiled areas may require a “rinse and repeat” washing. Be sure to keep the solution away from your pets eyes as it could also cause severe irritation or injury. After treatment, thoroughly rinse your pet with tepid tap water. IMMEDIATELY Pour the spent solution down the drain with running water. NEVER store the mixed solution in a closed bottle, sprayer, etc. Pressure will build up until the container bursts, which can cause severe injury. Proceed with regular bath.
If you cannot treat them at home, please bring your pet in 2 hours prior to closing to limit how many customers and pets are exposed to the smell.