Take Advantage of Our Pet Nutrition Counseling
We feel that good Nutrition is the most powerful medicine to living a long healthy life. This is true for us and it is true for our pets. We take a holistic approach to nutrition and when needed will partner with your Veterinarian for a balanced approach to healing. We understand there is a time and place for traditional medicine and the science behind it, but we also feel that starting with a natural approach and healing from the inside out is very beneficial and, in the end, safer and even more economical.
We are certified in Nutrition from the Academy of Natural Health Sciences. Several of our staff members have other various Nutrition experience and together we have thousands of hours in holistic nutrition. Some of our staff also come from the Vet industry and have the benefits of both traditional medicine and combining that with a holistic approach. Between our team of passionate animal lovers, we have lots of different experience and talent to pool together to get your pet on the path to better health.
If your Dog or Cat is suffering from skin & coat issues, allergies, hot spots, excessive itching or licking, yeast overgrowth, digestive issues, joint pain, obesity, excessive weight loss, or another ailment, we have a few options we can try to get your pet back to great health...
- We can discuss the option of an alternative Allergy Test (Glacier Peak Wellness Stress Scan) and based on the results help develop a customized plan for your pet.
- We can help go over an Allergy Blood Test from your Veterinarian and find a diet that will fall in line with the results.
- We can recommend an elimination diet and help you along the way with what to feed and when to start adding back in carefully while monitoring the results.
- We can start a weight loss/gain plan and have regular “weigh -ins” and track progress and adjust as needed, celebrating the wins!
- We can show and explain any beneficial supplements or treatments that could help your pet depending on the condition. We carry several holistic solutions to treat skin issues, gut issues, pain, and more.
- We can partner with your Veterinarian when appropriate to try to reach great results in a combined approach.